打印

Is there any way to make my CET6 points higher ?

you can read more english book, watch english movie, listen english music

you look, you talk, you get through

plenty of reading and writing will help get a hign score.

I failed to past CET-6 2 years ago at my first attempt.
It was only 417 points at that time.
However I had prepared for IELTS test before the second attempt to CET-6 test.
I just did several long articles as IELTS reading test and some listening as well.
Then I went to the CET-6 test without any preparation on CET-6 question and I got a 520 at the second time.

My point is you really need to do some long article reading exercises to improve your English reading ability.
I hate memorizing new words for dictionaries as well just like you do. So I found an alternative way in which
I only memorize those new words from the reading exercises I did. It was like I found roughly 20% words I did
not know at the beginning but after say, 3 weeks, the proportion decreased to like no more that 10 words per
article. A month and a half later, I found out even I still got some words unknown, I can still figure out what the
sentence indicating. At that point, I believe CET-6 would no long be a tricky test for you.
本帖最近评分记录

You said 'text'?It should be 'test'!
It seems that your vocabulary is poor,so forget the VOA things,just pick up New Concept English.If you can learn this book from one to four,then your English will be quite good,you can even pass some harder exams,let alone CET6.
本帖最近评分记录

as my teacher said,watching American TV one hour a day

i cant believe that u listen to voa everyday and still got such a low result. maybe u should listen to the clip more carefully and recite the words in the news u would make some progress

what is cet6? is it some kind of test of somthing? good luck for you

To get english better,as far as i'm concerned,you need to put a plenty of time on it.You can read things like china daily,watch <friends>,and learn
to think like a native speaker.As for now,recite some paragraphs from the new concept english can improve you cet-6.Always remember learn english well is a long time work,so don't push on it.
本帖最近评分记录

english is not only on reading or wacthing tv/ movie only. it all about use it on a daily pratice.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 17:56