打印

黄色笑话四则,配英文

黄色笑话四则,配英文

1、中文黄色笑话:

一日,一日本女人去沙特。游累,饭馆内就餐,遇一大胡子男子吃过饭后不给钱。女疑,问侍者。侍者日:“大胡子者我国警察也,我国警察皆留大胡子。警察用饭可不花钱也!!”女笑日:“那我亦可不花钱也!”侍者日:“为甚!”女撩起裙子曰:“吾乃秘密警察也!”

英文黄色笑话:
A day, one Japan wife goes sand is special. Swim tired, the repast inside the restaurant, money does not give after encountering man of one big mustache to had eaten a meal. Female doubt, ask waiter. Attendant day: "Big mustache person our country police also, our country police all wears big beard. The police can not spend money with the meal also! ! " female laugh day: "Then I also can not spend money also! " attendant day: "For very! " the skirt since female hold up says: "I is secret police also! "I is secret police also!!
评论:日本的女人真的很淫荡

2、中文黄色笑话:

某乡乡长晚上与情妇在野地里鬼混。乡长干的正起劲。正巧蚊子在他屁股上叮咬,很难受。乡长举起手在后屁股上狠狠打了一下。下边的情妇生气了,说道:“我说乡长啊,你干就干吧你咋还往里钉啊!”

英文黄色笑话:
Some country officer is with Moll in the evening in wild country fool around. The officer works vigorously. Happen to mosquito bites on his buttock, very afflictive. Firm of the firm on the buttock after the officer raises a hand to be in was hit. The Moll of below got angry, say: "I say an officer, you work you still are gone to how li of hammer ah! You work you still are gone to how li of hammer ah!!
评论:这则笑话没看懂,想必是蚊子进入到里面了吧

3、中文黄色笑话:

一群女人交流自己的“性”生活。单身女人啦得有声有色,性趣盎然,而家庭女人却性趣索然,沉默不语。

家庭女人羡慕地问:“你们是不是天天如此?”单身女人说:“不是的。”家庭妇女问:“为什么?”单身女人说:“我们得趁你们的空。”

英文黄色笑话:
A flock of women communicate her " quality " the life. Lone woman get full of sound and color, sexual interest is full, and domestic woman however sexual interesting dull, silent not language.

Domestic woman envies the ground to ask: "Are you every day such? " lone woman says: "Either. " housewife asks: "Why? " lone woman says: "We must take the advantage of your sky. "We must take the advantage of your sky..
评论:偷情是件好事,有助于我国计划生育的实行

4、中文黄色笑话:

时间:中午

地点:某饭馆
  美女服务员:点什么菜,帅哥.
  同事1:蒜苗炒肉
  同事2:炒肉不好吃,蒜苗炒鸡吧.
  美女服务员瞬间面红耳赤.

英文黄色笑话:

Time: Midday

Place: Some restaurant
Belle clerk: Choose what course, handsome young man.
Work in the same place 1: Garlic bolt fries the flesh
Work in the same place 2: Fry the flesh not delicious, garlic bolt fries chicken.
Be flushed of belle clerk instant.

评论:这则笑话没什么笑点

不懂英文 但是楼主翻译辛苦了 又能练习 又能开心 不错

鄙人英文水平不咋滴,但是略微也能看懂点,不过没看中文舒服。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-1 12:40